BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Look at me.....wow!!

I didn't sneak up I swear! Look my blanket is placed, she let me up - I am just not sure if I can get too comfy? Oh wait...yes I can, this is soooo good, feels soft and just how I used to feel. Well, I am doing great, walks are increasing, i'm tired though - man she's always saying ok c'mon Parker, it's time...and there we go again. I do love it but whoa it sure is a difference from the last months that I spent in Prison with only a few prison breaks.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

We are SO happy for Parker and all of the progress that he has made! Heisman and I can only hope for progress that mirrors Parker's. I can't wait until our "jail" period is over and we can hit the road for some walks.

Thanks so much for all of the support that you have shown us - it has really helped to lift our spirits. Keep us posted on life "8 weeks ahead" of where Heisman is.

Gwen and Heisman

Moose said...

Look at you big guy! Glad to see all is well. Moose has been getting more and more yard time and has broken into a trot on numerous occasions... oops! Considering he has not gotten an official all clear I really shouldn't but it has just happened somehow!?! Anywho.. glad to see you are back to couch-surfing!

Mason Dixie said...

Hello there. Nice to meet you. Stop on by. =)

Kenosha Professional Organizer said...

Hi, nice reading your blog