The honest scrap award means we are supposed to tell you 10 honest scraps about ourselves and then tag 3 others that we'd love to hear more about. It took a while, but I convinced mom that I can tell you these all on my own. That way she won't embarrass me. Here goes:
1. I am named after a guy named PETER PARKER (aka Spider-man). Mom says she's always loved Spider-man and that PARKER suited me well the first time she saw me. What I don't understand is mom hates spiders....so confusing. Besides I am sooo much more handsome then that dude (but Mom agrees).
2. I was the smallest of ten brothers and sisters - look at me watching on as my siblings are all after my mommy - THIS is the REASON I inhale my food, I always think someone is going to snatch it up.
3. I admit that if there is my poop in the backyard - I will eat it. But Mom says its ok, cause it makes my Dad get outside and pick up after me right away. So, I don't REALLY like to eat it, but I do it for Mom and a clean yard.
4. I love cheese and bread - mom says all I need is the red wine and i'll be her twin.
5. After my dad has had a snack (cookies or cake) - I jump up on the couch and head over to lick off all the crumbs on his shirt. I only do this with him, he's kinda messy, and I love it.
6. I aspire to be a ferocious watchdog, but as soon as you come thru the door, watch out, I will be loving you crazy!
7. On Fridays, I get to sleep on Dad's head (yea JACK - cool bud we've got another thing in common). OK let me explain, on Fridays its laundry day so in the morning i'm allowed to get on the pillows or under covers, and mom allows it - and well, my ploy is to get Dad out of the bed so I can cuddle with Mom : )
8. All my toys have names and if you ask me enough times to go get one - by name, I will bring it to you.
9. I LOVE going to the VET - she has COOKIES in her office and when i'm in the waiting room I usually nudge at her office door so she knows i'm waiting.
10. Mom promised me that this summer I will be going to the BEACH - not sure what that means, but mom says it's one of her favorite places to be. I immediately thought that we could visit with MOOSE - but that is way too far Mom says. We will probably have to settle for Maine or somewhere along that path....ROADTRIP - woohoo!
OK now I get to choose 3 of my buddies to tag: