BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve - Part 1

I am sooo excited, it is Christmas Eve. My day so far...

Started off with sitting nice and waiting for breakfast
Then played soccer in the snow
Photoshoot with snowflakes - for all my pup friends who don't have snow at their house, you should really have your peoples get some for you

and LOOK - something is sticking out there, with antlers...I still have to wait until tomorrow to see what's in there, but I sure hope none of the reindeers got stuck in there how will Santa deliver all the presents to you all!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!!

7 comments:

Deborah said...

Merry Christmas!

JackDaddy said...

You look good wearing snow. You should tell your mom and dad you need snow all year round!

dewdana said...

You are dreamy in the snow Parker! I really think that is a Moose in your stocking. I know reindeer are more Christmasy but their antlers look different and for some reason there are lots of decorations that have Moose in them... I don't get it either but I digress, I guess you will find out what it is tomorrow!
Have a happy Christmas eve!

Ms. ~K said...

Thanks for sharing your snow!!!
All we have is rain, rain, rain!
Ho Ho Ho!

Benny and Lily said...

What a big day you had. We love the picture of you with the snowflakes. Merry Christmas
Benny & Lily

Elizabeth said...

Soccer in the snow is the best!!!

Elizabeth & Luna

Life With Dogs said...

And happy holidays to you! We got a soccer ball too! :)