BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Move over....

I cannot believe I have not been able to post anything on my blog since January!!!! Mom has been working and is always on her laptop or her bluberry. I need one of those too, I am hoping maybe for Easter the Bunny will hide one for me so I can update all my friends on what i've been up to.

Alright, let's see if I can recap...

I went to the sports club on vacation for 1 week. That's me on the way there.
Some things have not changed around here, I cuddle whenever I get a chance.
I am still loving the sunshine.
Mom still thinks i'm a doggy-model. I keep telling her NOPE, I am not, stop with the pictures.
So...all this to say....guys, i'm here! Maybe I will start getting up in the middle of the night to blog instead, while she is sleeping!

4 comments:

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

I tried using Mom's Blueberry thingy, but my paws are a wee bit too big for those silly little keys! It's not like I even have very big paws... I think I'm going to see if Mom can get me one of those tablet thingys. Mostly because I don't like waking up in the middle of the night (unless I NEED to you know...). Good luck!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

PeeEss: We think you look like a super-model. ;-)

Moose said...

I think you are a total super model! Nice to hear from you! We are delinquent bloggers so can sort of understand... I think Fi is right... If only we all had tablets then we could post more!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Well welcome back. Those bluberrys and laptops are killers
Benny & Lily

JacksDad said...

Oh I'm not so sure. I hear those models make lots of money!!!