BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Look what we have here

The other day Mom came home with a big bag of food, it was that time again for her to go hunting for me. When she walked in the door, I smelt something yummy...so I had to take a look:
My friend Vanessa at the store is soooo nice to me, she always gives me something, cookies or toys, but this time, it was in Mom's purse! Yummmm! But once again, we had to take pics before I could get even a bite.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH VANESSA!

3 comments:

JacksDad said...

I've got 3 of those. You have to tell me how they taste!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

that bone is bigger than us.
Benny & Lily

Nika + PARKER said...

Jack - tastes yummy! Ask TG to let you have one, every pup should have a friend like Vanessa. Mom on the other hand only let's me eat a bite once in a while, but today the bite was a BIG one...I caught on quick.